CITIZEN, persons. One who, under the constitution and laws of the United States, has a right to vote for representatives in congress, and other public officers, and who is qualified to fill offices in the gift of the people. In a more extended sense, under the word citizen, are included all persons born in the United States, and naturalized persons born out of the same, who have not lost their right as such. This includes men, women, and children.
2. Citizens are either native born or naturalized. Native citizens may fill any office; naturalized citizens may be elected or appointed to any office under the constitution of the United States, except the office of president and vice-president. The constitution provides, that "the citizens of each state shall be entitled to all the privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states." Art. 4, s. 2.
3. All natives are not citizens of the United States; the descendants of the aborigines, and those of African origin, are not entitled to the rights of citizens. Anterior to the adoption of the constitution of the United States, each state had the right to make citizens of such persons as it pleased. That constitution does not authorize any but persons to become citizens of the United States; and it must therefore be presumed that no one is a citizen who is not 1 Litt. R. 334; 10 Conn. R. 340; 1 Meigs, R. 331.
4. A citizen of the United States, residing in any state of the Union, is a citizen of that state. 6 Pet. 761 Paine, 594;1 Brock. 391; 1 Paige, 183 Metc. & Perk. Dig. h.t.; vide 3 Story's Const. Sec. 1687 Bouv. Inst. Index, b. t.; 2 Kent, Com. 258; 4 Johns. Ch. R. 430; Vatt. B. 1, c. Id, Sec. 212; Poth. Des Personnes, tit. 2, s. 1. Vide Body Politic; Inhabitant
CHANGE YOUR CITIZENSHIP STATUS
BLACK HAS NO STANDING IN LAW!!!!
ONE NATION. ONE CATEGORY!
VISIT YOUR LOCAL Social Security Office – link to SSO finder
Tell them you would like to make a correction to your SS-5 form
BECOME A CITIZEN! (CHECK WHITE)
1. Social Security Form
2. Standard Form 181 - Ethnicity and Race Identification
3. Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity
4. Naturalization Act of 1870
5. California Newsreel Race Quiz
6. Social Security Office Locator
7. House Resolution 194
7. Civil Rights Act of 1866
8. 13th Amendment
9. 14th Amendment
10. 15th Amendment
11. The Black Codes
12. Three Fifths Compromise
13. Emancipation Proclamation
13. Naturalization Act of 1790
14. Bryan vs Walton
WE CHALLENGE ANYONE TO DEBATE ABOUT RACE
Humanity Training is Washington DC-based think-tank providing educational services, namely conducting classes, seminars, workshops and conferences in the field of continuous social improvement, and the correction of social injustice related to race relations. We also focus on dismantling our current understanding of race. We feel race divides humanity into a caste, class, or status, using the law. We have done extensive research on the laws of America to provide what we feel is the best education on the history of race, and it's voluntary, systematic nature. We define the cast, class, status structure using the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution (The Reconstruction Amendments), the Naturalization Acts, the Emancipation Proclamation and others. We argue that your citizenship is at stake! Finally we provide an easy, lawful process to create One Nation. One Category. We feel in order to be one citizenry, we must all occupy the top caste, class, or status together!
Contact us to get more information